What are the contact details of Sunway City Kuala Lumpur’s popular spots?
|Sunway Clio Hotel||+603 7492 8000|
|Sunway Lagoon||+603 5639 0000|
|Sunway Medical Centre||+603 7491 9191 / |
+603 5566 919
|Sunway Pyramid Hotel||+603 7492 8000|
|Sunway Pyramid||+603 7494 3000|
|Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa||+603 7492 8000|
How far is the airport from Sunway City Kuala Lumpur?
- The distance between KLIA (Arrival Hall) and Sunway City Kuala Lumpur is 49.3km
- The distance between KLIA2 (Arrival Hall) and Sunway City Kuala Lumpur is 48.5km
- The distance between Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport and Sunway City Kuala Lumpur is 12.9km
How do I get to Sunway City Kuala Lumpur?
- By car, grab or BRT
- Find out more here
What is Malaysia’s international dialling code?
What is the emergency number in Malaysia?
You can call “999” or “112”.
Where can I exchange my currency?
- Millenir Enterprise, LG2.95, Sunway Pyramid
- Spectrum Forex Money Changer, LG2.61, Sunway Pyramid
- Spectrum Forex Money Changer, OB3.G.U5, Sunway Pyramid
What are the ATM banks available in Sunway Pyramid?
- ATM Al-Rajhi Bank, Lower Ground Floor 1 (Orange Zone)
- ATM Alliance Bank, Lower Ground Floor 2 (Orange Zone)
- ATM AmBank, LG Floor 1 (Orange Zone)
- ATM CIMB Fast Banking, First Floor (Orange Zone)
- ATM HSBC, Lower Ground Floor 1 (Red Zone)
- ATM Hong Leong Bank, First Floor (Orange Zone)
- ATM Maybank, First Floor (Orange Zone)
- ATM Maybank E-Kawanku, Ground Floor (Orange Zone)
- ATM Public Bank, Lower Ground Floor 2 (Orange Zone)
- ATM RHB Bank, First Floor (Orange Zone)
- MPSJ Kiosk, Lower Ground Floor 2 (Orange Zone)
Does Sunway City Kuala Lumpur provide free WiFi?
Yes, you can now enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi when you visit us.
To get connected, simply connect to “Sunway Wi-Fi” and you will be redirected to your default web browser. Sunway Pals members can simply log on with Pals ID, while non-members of the public can easily sign up to access Sunway Wi-Fi.
Where can I find the pharmacies in Sunway City Kuala Lumpur?
- Sunway Pharmacy (Lower Ground Floor 2) OB3.LG2.2
- CARiNG Pharmacy (Lower Ground Floor 2 – Blue Zone) LG2.77
- Guardian (Lower Ground Floor 2 – Orange Zone) LG2.06
- Watson (Lower Ground Floor 2 – Orange Zone) LG2.67
Are there any courier services in Sunway Pyramid?
Yes. Pos Laju is Malaysia’s leading courier company available at Basement 1 (Red Zone), Sunway Pyramid.
Where are the concierge counters in Sunway Pyramid?
Our Concierges are located at level GF in front of the Main Entrance and LG2 Marrakesh.
Useful tips for you:
What is the climate in Malaysia?
- Malaysia’s climate is categorised as equatorial, being hot and humid throughout the year.
- The average rainfall is 250 centimetres (98 in) a year and the average temperature is 27 °C (80.6 °F)
What language is commonly spoken in Malaysia?
Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin and Tamil are commonly spoken in Malaysia.
Where can I visit in Sunway City Kuala Lumpur?
- Sunway Lagoon
- Sunway Pyramid
- Find out more on our recommended experiences
Where can I stay in Sunway City Kuala Lumpur?
- Sunway Clio Hotel
- Sunway Pyramid Hotel
- Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa
What currency is used as transactions in Malaysia?
Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
Is there a tipping culture in Malaysia?
Tipping is not mandatory but appreciated in Malaysia.
Which are the top banks in Malaysia?
- CIMB Bank
- Public Bank Berhad
- RHB Bank
- Hong Leong Bank
- AmBank Group
- United Overseas Bank (Malaysia)
- Bank Rakyat
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
While you’re here
Also check out
Check out events happening in Sunway City Kuala Lumpur!