Spooky Season at Sunway City
Nights of Fright 6: Scarier Than Ever!
Can you believe Halloween is coming up so soon? The year is just flying by… Luckily, spooky season is one of my favourite times of the year! What’s there to do on this creepy occasion? There’s Sunway Lagoon’s Nights of Fright, of course!
On 28 September 2018, Sunway Lagoon will be opening its doors to Night of Fright for the 6th year in a row. I’ve been bringing my friends and family along with me since it first launched back in 2013, and let me tell you… It gets better every year! Nights of Fright has transformed into a massive annual event in Sunway City, having grown tremendously into becoming Malaysia’s BIGGEST and SCARIEST festival of fear.
Nights of Fright 1 began with only 5 selected nights in the run up to Halloween, but now… Nights of Fright 6 (NOF6) has expanded into 5 full weekends of scares and screams! It seems that, due to last year’s overwhelming response, the team at Sunway Lagoon have prepped for an even larger crowd this time around.
This year, NOF6 is starting early and we get to experience 3 extra spooky-filled nights in the month of September (28th, 29th and 30th). NOF6 will continue for 3 days a week (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) for the entire month of October, right up to Halloween night itself.
Here’s a sneak peek of some of NOF6’s new haundted attractions:
1. Feed the Wendigo’s insatiable hunger in Wendigo(The Legend in the Mist)
A place where myths and monsters come alive. The Wendigo appears as an evil cannibal from within the mist, with an insatiable hunger for human flesh. No matter how much they eat, they’re always hungry for more. They’re hungry… For you. Are you prepared to step into the woods?
2. Face your fears in Phobia(Coulrophobia – The Fear of Clowns)
Got an irrational fear of clowns? It’s about to get worse. Watch how they live when the lights go out. Neither cheerful nor funny, these clowns will have you screaming in fear. You’re in their house, and there’s only one way out.
3. Visit the long abandoned Slaughterhouse 13(Incident at the Slaughterhouse)
It turns out that Chan’s Slaughterhouse & Meat Packing Plant isn’t just a slaughterhouse for animals. In the freezer deep inside Slaughterhouse 13, you’ll find not-so-beefy bodies hanging from meat hooks. Run! Or you’re next…
Now, let me share with you some tips on how to survive Nights of Fright 6:
- Arrive early – You want to make the most of your night, don’t you?
- Come prepared – Get your EXPRESS PASS and be one of the first to experience all 8 haunted houses.
- Don’t wear elaborate costumes, masks or full-face makeup – You don’t want to be confused as one of the NOF6 monsters!
- Psych yourself up – The best fun to be had is inside the haunted attractions, so try your best not to chicken out. It’s only a theme park after all!
- Don’t be afraid to go first – Put your game face on and lead the group through the haunted houses. It’s prime position for all the best scares and the most exhilarating way to experience NOF!
Finally, here’s a map to guide you through your haunted adventure at Sunway Lagoon
So, are you ready for Malaysia’s BIGGEST and SCARIEST festival of fear? ‘Cause I am!
Night of Fright 6
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday
From 28th September to 31st October 2018
(7.30pm to 11pm)
Sunway Lagoon, Malaysia
RM69 per person
(comes with a choice of Bloodbag or Devil’s Horn)
Tickets can be purchased via www.sunwaylagoon.com/nof6/. Look out for exclusive combos and special rates that you definitely don’t want to miss out on!
See you guys there!